What is involved?
- Employers should submit an accurate Employer Reconciliation (EMP501) to issue Employees with their Tax Certificates (IRP5).
- Monthly Employer declarations (EMP201) submitted needs to reconcile with payments made to SARS as well as IRP5 generated for staff regarding PAYE, SDL and UIF values.
- Above needs to be submitted via e@syFile™ Employer or if you have less than 50 IRP5/IT3(A)s through Efiling
- Reconciliation declarations should be submitted twice during year of assessment, for the:
Interim period – which is for the six-month period 1 March to 31 August
Annual period – which if for the full year 1 March to 28/29 February.
- Submission due dates for 2020/2021:
14 September 2020 to 31 October 2020 for Period March 2020 to August 2020
1 April 2020 to 31 May 2020 for Period March 2019 to February 2020
- Complete the form below and we will contact you for the necessary information to complete the submissions for all your Companies.