A team of HR and Labour Consultants at your fingertips.
- Developing job profiles
We help you create Job Profiles for the roles in your company to ensure clarity around the key requirements and behaviours required in the role and that all employees understand their responsibilities and performance outcomes. We can also train Line Managers and HR staff in this regard.
- Performance management
We create and implement customised Performance Review processes to improve staff performance and to ensure that your employees receive regular feedback. We can also help you link your performance management system to rewards (i.e. increases, performance bonuses, etc).
- Labour Legislation Compliance Audit
Review your company practices to ensure compliance with Labour Legislation, including the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Employment Equity Act, Labour Relations Act, and any sectoral determinations that may apply to your business.
- Employment contracts, agreements, policies and proceduresWe review existing Contract templates or compile new Employment Contracts whilst ensuring adherence to relevant legislation, including applicable Sectoral Determinations. We also develop and implement employee policies and procedures which contain all the relevant employment rules and procedures to ensure consistency and compliance, including disciplinary codes and supporting documents.
- Consulting supporton any disciplinary or incapacity related staff issues
- Chairing of disciplinary hearings
Chairing Disciplinary enquiries/hearings and support of employers at CCMA proceedings.
- Employment Equity (EE) compliance
We assist designated employers to comply with the EE Act by fulfilling all the EE requirements as per the provisions of the EE Act.
- Skills Development incl. SETA reporting
We facilitate training needs analysis to identify skills development needs and can assist clients to source appropriate training interventions and providers. We furthermore assist Companies with their SETA mandatory report submissions as well as applying for SETA pivotal and discretionary grant funding where required.
- Organisational restructuring(section 189 and 189(A) of LRA)
Consult with and guide Employers through the restructuring process. Draft agreements and required documentation.
- Training and workshops:We facilitate customised training workshops including but not limited to:
- Dealing with Misconduct,
- Dealing with Poor Work Performance/Incapacity including dealing with Probationers;
- Managing Absenteeism
- Recruitment training, including Interview skills